Re: Parts Cleaner Fluids....

To: JNiolon@uss.com
Subject: Re: Parts Cleaner Fluids....
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:52:45 -0800
On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 02:43:55PM -0600, JNiolon@uss.com wrote:

[..]

> agitene isn't cheap but I've seen no degradation in over a year with some
> pretty greasy parts...  I think of simple green as a one time use/dispose
> type cleaner...never tried to recycle it though...

I've had Simple green eat paint.  It also doesn't protect against rust, and
I'm not sure that it's all that good for aluminum.  I wouldn't use it
myself unless there wasn't anything better available.

> IMHO  YMMV

TTFN CYA NSA NRO TLA!

--
  Eric Murray           Consulting Security Architect         SecureDesign LLC
  http://www.securedesignllc.com                            PGP keyid:E03F65E5

///