Re: Cool Magazines.

To: JNiolon@uss.com
Subject: Re: Cool Magazines.
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:49:11 -0800
On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 01:38:54PM -0600, JNiolon@uss.com wrote:

> I've taken workbench for years.....

What's IN Workbench?

[..]

> are you familiar with "Wood-Met" plans ???  catalog listing about a zillion
> publications they sell with all types of wood/metal working, machine shop,
> fab shop plans, tips, ideas..etc... ??  good info ...reasonable cost

By fab shop, do you mean tools or the shop itself?

Thanks.

> I've been searching for some metal bender plans and finally found what I
> thought was a good set on the net and ordered them....  by the time I
> figured out what the material and time would cost me.... I bought one on
> sale from Harbor Freight for 59.00... same design "Pittsburgh" name with a
> limited lifetime warranty....... says it will bend 1/4" stock 2" wide...
> round and square tubing.... we'll see....

They also have one of those tubing notchers that uses a hole saw
on sale for $30.  Are those any good?

--
  Eric Murray           Consulting Security Architect         SecureDesign LLC
  http://www.securedesignllc.com                            PGP keyid:E03F65E5

///