Re: new subject

To: "Lyn Fatt, Brian A" <brian.lynfatt@eds.com>
Subject: Re: new subject
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 09:39:47 -0800
On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 07:50:58PM -0500, Lyn Fatt, Brian A wrote:

> I remember seeing something on the web about a
> year ago. It was an egg shaped trailer that
> appeared to be quite small. It had different
> options including a stove and sink, but you
> slept in a tent. It was also built as a simple
> carrier. I think the company was out in
> California. None of the links that I have seem
> to relate to this trailer so I must have tossed
> the URL.

Those were common when I was a kid (in California, and before
towns made it illgal to park your trailers on the street).
They're shaped like a very fat airfoil in cross section.
There's usually a door on the right side.

There's also the one-wheel trailers- they bolt onto the car
with a fixtue that allows them to pivot only up and down, and
the one wheel is a large castor (with suspension no less).
Cool in that you can back up normally, but a hassle to remove
and move around by hand.

--
  Eric Murray           Consulting Security Architect         SecureDesign LLC
  http://www.securedesignllc.com                            PGP keyid:E03F65E5