Space heaters

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Space heaters
From: nogera@juno.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:05:04 -0600
Folks
I'm thinking about getting a small propane space heater for my shop(600
sq ft). It will get very little use, weekends for two months of the year,
and needs to heat a fairly air tight building. Outside temps are at the
worst 30(f)  but generally 45 or thereabouts.
Any suggestions? What do you think of the Colenman type that fit to the
top of a propane bottle ? Is 8000 to 10,000 BTUs enough to accomplish
what I want ?
Thanks
Bob
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!