trailer hardware

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: trailer hardware
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:55:14 -0500
well,  the trailer is getting closer to being finished... but I'm stumped
looking for some hardware

There used to be some hardware on the market that was used to connect
sideboards...  I've seen it on
pickup trucks with cattle side boards...  it's more or less a bracket with
an eye and a bracket with a pin that connect together to hold the tops of
the side boards together...  Northern tool used to handle it...but it's no
longer in their catalog...

any suggestions on how to hold (with easy disconnect) two panels that join
at 90 degrees, other than a hinge with a nail for a pin... or has anyone
seen the brackets I'm talking about anywhere ????

john