Re: Multi-table?

To: <epetrevich@relavis.com>, "Shop-Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Multi-table?
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:40:40 -0700
I think what you are looking for is "The Matchmaker" offered by Woodworker's
Supply of New Mexico.  I have used this tool for mortise and tenon work.  It
will do lots of joints quickly and accurately.  The basic machine is priced
at $599.  It likes to have a 3hp router attached.  They have templates for
dovetails, double tenons, shutters, box joints etc.

Contact info:
Woodworker's Supply, Inc.

Phone 800 645-9292; 505 821-0574
Fax 505 821-7331; 800 853-9663
Email info@woodworker.com
Mail Woodworker's Supply, Inc., 1108 North Glenn Road, Casper, WY 82601 USA

Good luck,

Stephen
'50 Chevy Suburban
'58 Chevy Fleetside

Arcata, California

I cannot find a web site by search or in their catalog.