Re: SAND BLASTER QUESTION

To: "Stan Fickes" <fickes@acm.org>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SAND BLASTER QUESTION
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@wmautomotive.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:14:56 -0500
OK, that's what someone else suggested, and that makes sense.
For some reason I thought of that valve as a on/off thing, rather than a
variable orifice.
I'll try that next trip out to the shop.

Thanks to all of you :)

Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director, WM Automotive Warehouse
Fort Worth TX    rex@wmautomotive.com

 Great minds discuss ideas;
 Average minds discuss events;
 Small minds discuss people.