Re: Fw: NPSH threads?

To: Michael Singleton <one_ton3@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: NPSH threads?
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 11:55:48 -0700
On Mon, Jul 03, 2000 at 11:46:44AM -0700, Michael Singleton wrote:

> [...]

I did-- I had CDF out to look at a pile of brush I wanted to burn.
They thought that having some hoses to connect to the water system was
a good idea.  They also promised to send me a couple old Western Fire
catalogs, which never showed.

And the pile?  It turns out that you can burn whatever you want
if you're a commercial orchard or vineyard, but if you just have
some trees like we do you'll get in big trouble with the air
resources board if you try it.

So, we have been slowly working on chipping the pile with a 10hp
chipper.  If I keep clearing brush to plant more trees I'm going
to have to get the mongo chipper that runs off the tractor PTO.

--
 Eric Murray www.lne.com/~ericm  ericm at the site lne.com  PGP keyid:E03F65E5
    Security consulting: security models, reviews, protocols, crypto.