Re: tile saw at Home Depot

To: Eric J Russell <ejrussell@tmlp.com>
Subject: Re: tile saw at Home Depot
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:07:57 -0500
Eric:

I bought one of the saws I think you're talking about.  It cost about
$100, maybe a little more, and comes with an instructional video.

It works well, surprisingly well, as far as I was concerned.  It's not as
fast as those big commercial units, but it enabled me to do the more
elaborate cuts that I couldn't do with the score&press tile cutter.  I
remodeled my bathroom utilizing recycled (from the same bathroom) 18"
square glass tiles that could not be duplicated from the current
offerings.  It even handled those.

I can't remember the trade name, but email me directly if you need it and
I'll check it tonight.

JJ