Re: Shop security

To: "Gil Fuqua" <gfuqua@corpcomminc.com>,
Subject: Re: Shop security
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 10:16:16 -0600
Gil
    Very punny ;)

Actually, you are correct. The output amperage of system for the alarm
circuit is 1.0 amps, which is exactly what the big outside siren takes. My
next project is add a relay to let me add an inside siren and oterh
irritations to be named later.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  Reynard
rex@txol.net  rburkheimer@hotmail.com

Gravity...It's Not Just a Good Idea.  It's the Law.
"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden