Re: Painting small parts

To: "John Lambert" <scriabin@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Painting small parts
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 18:00:27 -0800
John
Check out Mount Hope Plantation on Airline Hiway.  Also,
check out the street immediately adjacent to the Plantation
home<g>.  Also, check out your local phone books under
Hammatt<VBG>.

Get a copy of some hot rod magazines and/or Hemmings
for some coating information.  Or call one of these to find
a local source of high-heat resistance coatings.

A 1 CUSTOM COATING CO
1421 Alpine Boulevard
Bossier City, LA 71111-0523
318 747 3678