Re: Router & router table incompatibility - got any ideas?

To: Skip Montanaro <skip@mojam.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Router & router table incompatibility - got any ideas?
From: CW26@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:10:07 -0500

Funny thing - I adapted my yard sale Dewalt router to my Craftsman table this
weekend.  All I needed to do was to redrill and tap some mounting holes in the
Dewalt lower half (die cast part).  Used the Craftsman router base/pad (the
plastic piece on the very bottom) as a template.
Chas.

Skip Montanaro <skip@mojam.com> on 11/27/99 04:03:01 PM

Please respond to Skip Montanaro <skip@mojam.com>