Re: Tool for a loved one

To: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Tool for a loved one
From: "B. Vibert" <blur@ican.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:14:14 -0500

Scott Hall wrote:

> inch,
>
> I forget what kind of bike you said that y'all were working on, but if
> it's a japanese (or european, come to think of it) here's my starter set:

One thing not mentioned is hex (or Allen) keys, real Allen brand ones are
great, Bondhus isn't bad. Get the ones with the ball-end on the long end.
Socket head cap screws are what all the stripped Phillips head screws should be
replaced with. I have some nice stainless ones holding my fairing on now, looks
great. There are also various other screws on my ZX that are socket head.

Burl Vibert
Kingston, Ontario