Re: Dyno?

To: Kim Knapp <kimknapp@vail.net>
Subject: Re: Dyno?
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 12:02:13 -0500
Kim Knapp wrote:

> Chris,
>
>         How about repeatability? If you make two runs in a row on the same
>day in
> the same weather condx, etc, how close do the two runs compare?

Unfortunately, I have only made a couple of runs with good recording
hardware.

I made three runs that way, and they were quite close.  Can't remember
how close, though.  Sorry it wasn't more scientific.  I haven't used
the software since I haven't had access to a high-quality audio
recording device such as a videocamera.

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator/Postmaster