Re: Abrasive Blaster

To: gfuqua@corpcomminc.com
Subject: Re: Abrasive Blaster
From: nogera@juno.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:48:25 -0500
Gil I have the HF table top cabinet thats red and has a Plexiglass top
which is the door ( Sorry don't have the model number handy).
It really stinks. The base does not hold enough media  to keep the pickup
tube supplied. The light (neon) burned out after 15 minutes of use and
media leaks out of every seam.
In the time I've spent trying to make it usable I could  have built a
better unit.
I will say that this is one of the very few things I've bought from HF
with  which I am not happy.

Bob