Re: Laycock de Normanville Overdrive

To: "Shop-Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Laycock de Normanville Overdrive
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:51:44 -0600
I just talked to J. K. Jackson in Florida who was reccommended as the
Laycock de Normanville overdrive guru.

He has ID-ed the unit I have as an "A" type big-piston unit for a Jaguar
sedan, likely a MK II.    He mentioned that it was a lower geared od than
most units; about a .75 instead of the normal .82.  Donno if anything will
fit the normal "A" unit fitted to triumph or Healy.  Anybody want to play
with it?