Sun Distributor Tester for sale

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Sun Distributor Tester for sale
From: Duncan120@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 05:06:38 EST
Hello:

If anyone is interested I have a.......

SUN Model 504  Distributor Testing Machine.
This is the most complete full function machine that Sun made.
Works fine but could use a good cleaning. (I may get around to that by the
time you read this)
I just purchased a new "flash" tube from Sun that goes with the machine.
Parts are available, but none are needed as far as I know.
I have a 404, which is smaller and has less functions but is more suited to my
space, so this one is being offered for $400.
Trade for other Sun equipment considered.
It is in Chicago.

Thanks

Ron

Duncan120@aol.com