RE: Workbench plans

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Workbench plans
From: Ken Landaiche <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 15:14:16 -0800
I have seen two different materials, probably the products of two
different manufacturers. They have no structural strength and would sag
unless closely braced. On the other hand, they don't splinter or absorb
water. So while I wouldn't use them as the main bench top, they might
have uses as specialized tops for particular applications.

Ken Landaiche