RE: Tire mounting equipment

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Tire mounting equipment
From: "Lin, Gary" <Gary.Lin@wang.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:58:06 -0400
If you require work on alloy wheels, I'd skip purchasing one unless you
really want to spend some.  Even shop ones can scratch wheels.  A real
beauty that most shops don't even usually have is the Hunter TC350.  Nylon
wheels unseat the bead, and no metal touches the rim.  Call Hunter for a
shop near you. (Matt Curry's Auto Service in Chantilly, VA for DC)

Gary Lin     Burke, VA     Metro Washington Council of Sports Car Clubs
BMWCCA National Capital Ch.   '88 325is <CSP>   '89 Accord <HS>