RE: Extra jack lifting height

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Extra jack lifting height
From: ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov (Peter Schauss x 2014)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 07:42:35 -0400

> speaking of Rotary lifts, yes I have tried to get a quote :) forget it

I checked them out when I was looking at lifts.  Their local rep
contacted me, but I had already decided on the Cytech model.

> has anyone seen the lift by Garage Supply in Hemmings ? (awfully cheap
> price and when a car is sitting on top of me, I am afraid of getting what I
> paid for)

When I called these guys up to get a spec sheet, they sent me an
enlarged copy of the ad.  Cytech sent me a about 10 pages of material
including the safety test report.  (I have no interest in the company....)

Peter Schauss, Long Island, NY
ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov
schauss@worldnet.att.net
1963 BJ7