Re: Which air wrench first

To: "Joe Flake" <flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which air wrench first
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 17:17:06 -0700
Joe
I was gifted with an air-tool set for my birthday.  I chose
an import set (bought at discount house called Costco)
for less than $100 (maybe a lot less, can't remember).
It has an air chisel, ratchet and impact gun.  I use the
impact gun the most, followed by the air chisel (but I have
an unusual case taking off an old race car body) and then
the air wrench.  My set is fine for my occasional use and
it came with all the accessories including HD sockets,
chisels, air fittings, lube, extensions, etc., etc.
Came complete in nice carry case, nice yellow finished
tools, etc.  Not the utmost in quality, but for my use it
fits the need.
Good luck.
Steve