RE: Graingers Vs. HD

To: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>,
Subject: RE: Graingers Vs. HD
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 21:40:13 -0500
The sad part of all of this is what I call "The Wal Mart" mentality.  Most
small towns in downstate Illinois that clamoured for a Wal Mart (and gave
huge tax incentives) immediately lost numerous small retailers.  Now, If
Wally world doesn't carried, you aren't going to find it.  Ignore price.
Quality is and should be the only guage.

kengano@advant.com
downstate illinois
1959 TR3A TS57756L
1958 Model 10 Sedan TBE9239LDLB