Re: air compressro

To: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: air compressro
From: Robert Brooks <rbrooks@micrelinc.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 08:41:50 -0400
Brad:

Check the current requirements for the motor.  What may be atleast part
of your problem is that the motor will require more current to start
under a load, 80 to 90 psi in the tank, than it will with no air
pressure in the tank.

You may have to run the compressor on a higher amperage line.

Bob
rbrooks@micrelinc.com