rolls-bentley

RE: There is life!!!!-- Estimate resquested

To: rolls-bentley@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: There is life!!!!-- Estimate resquested
From: "Pope, Richard T." <rtpope@ugsolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 06:55:24 -0700
I joined the list purely out of curiosity and the hope of learning more
about the unique-ness of RR and Bentleys.  I am a certified car-nut.  I like
learning and discovering interesting things about different cars.

 As it turns out,  I found a 1988/89 Bentley Turbo R engine at a local
software company lobby.  This engine/trans was shipped directly from the
factory. It is best described as a 'display' engine.  All external
components are new.  The block is empty, except for the crank. The
transmission is completely empty.   I asked what they were going to do with
the engine after all these years.  Turns out they did not want it.  So now I
have it.

What would this be worth on the market?  It is a beautiful piece of work.

Trent