Re: [NOBBC] June 22 ride?

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] June 22 ride?
From: Sheryl <techyes@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 22:09:44 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to hear you can not make the drive John.

We are also thinking about going out to the crab shack at Bodega Head via Kings
Ridge Rd.  The temps inland do get higher, vs. the coast.  We are bringing the
driving directions for Jelly Belly, and still thinking of maybe doing that.  We
will find out tomorrow at Bad Ass Coffee at 10am.

Dennis & Sheryl