[NOBBC] Fwd: Fw: UBSCC Annual All British Motor Vehicle Show and Swap Me

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>, NOBBC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NOBBC] Fwd: Fw: UBSCC Annual All British Motor Vehicle Show and Swap Meet 2013
From: NOBBC <thenobbc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 16:52:24 -0700
FYI...
Greg Tatarian
*UBSCC Annual All British Motor Vehicle Show and Swap Meet 2013*
*At the Dixon Fairgrounds*
**
Have you registered yet?Well, so far, about 100 people have
registered.Why not you?The new and improved *Annual All British Motor
Vehicle Show and Swap Meet* is coming to the Dixon Fairgrounds in Dixon
on May 19, 2013 from 7 a.m. to 10 am. *Yes, I did say Dixon, many times
above*.Our roving reporter Zack Rockwell visited the fairgrounds this
week and was very impressed with the fields.
**
You should have already received an entry flyer in the mail.If not, you
may register online at www.ubscc.org
<http://www.ubscc.org/>.Justremember:the pre-registration deadline is
May 2, 2013.
specific area or let me know by calling me at (916) 652-4537 or emailing
Jerry Costanzo
UBSCC Car Show Coordinator
NOBBC@autox.team.net