Re: [NOBBC] VALENTINES UPDATE

To: NOBBC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] VALENTINES UPDATE
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 07:55:42 -0800
Unfortunately, this drive conflicts with an Alfa Romeo Association's
event we've been planning to attend - a viewing of the Phil Reilly & Co.
race and concours car collection, a drive to lunch at the Pelican Inn,
and a drive up the coast, so Trish and I won't be joining you this year.
We'll hold the British end up for the NOBBC at the Pelican Inn in the
face of all those Eyetalian cars that will be invading the place.

Have a great time, and see you on February 25 when we get together at
Jerry Kehoe's place to hang out and check out the F1 March race car.
Think about whether you want to get lunch together afterwards around
noon, or put together a drive.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian
NOBBC@autox.team.net