Re: [Nobbc] Inverness Yacht Club Lunch

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Inverness Yacht Club Lunch
From: Mark Darley <markdarley@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:57:44 -0800
Dear NOBBC Members,

I have only had 3 positive responses to the idea of the Inverness
Yacht Club lunch on March 19th, so I have decided to shelve it for
now.  I have to make a commitment one way or another at this time.
This does not mean that we cannot take a drive out to Point Reyes
that day and eat oysters somewhere else if you so desire.

See you on another drive,
Cheers,
Mark

Mark Darley