Re: [Nobbc] Marin British Fall Classic

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Marin British Fall Classic
From: "Kurt" <klhoush@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 06:53:27 -0700
It's a free-for-all. Wacky British cars all over the mountain! There are
four routes to choose from. One through Point Reyes Station, one through
Samuel P. Taylor, and two more on Mt. Tam. Nobody wants to suck smog from a
line of 100 British cars! Cars will be sent off in groups of 5.

Additional starting point added for our easy access! Meet at Strawberry
village Starbucks at 8:30. At 9:30 Drive south on Hwy. 101 take the Stinson
Beach Hwy 1 exit. Drive straight to the Pelican. It's a 20 minute run.

After the Pelican for those with stout rear ends, a run to the top of the
mountain is in the offing. Bring a stack of dollar bills for the parking
fee. On a clear day you can see the high Sierra from the fire lookout!

Thanks to Pat of the Marin British Driving Group! MBDG@live.com