Re: [Nobbc] FINAL!! Wine Country Classic tickets and Car Corral

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] FINAL!! Wine Country Classic tickets and Car Corral
From: MAEMLY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 18:58:09 EDT
To all.................Does anyone have the Scheduled time of  events on
our 6 th of June trip to Infenion as I Puter Nerd (not) that I am,  wasn't
able to find it or even for the Sat June 5 th
events....................Clueless Mel 1979 Midget

In a message dated 5/19/2010 9:06:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,