[Nobbc] Next Saturday

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Next Saturday
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 09:08:00 -0700
First off, thanks to Greg and Trish for hosting yesterday's interesting
Tech Session. Aside from learning some useful stuff, we had time to
socialize more so than our normal meetings when we're anxious to get on
the road!

Speaking of getting on the road, we'll schedule our next club ride next
saturday 5/8 starting at 10 AM at Bad Ass Coffee (unless someone has a
better idea). May is tough because of the many other events scheduled
including the Woodland show. If anyone has a ride suggestion or
destination for next Saturday or later in the month, please speak up
otherwise the group present will decide. Do have a full tank of gas and
lunch ready for next Saturday. Maybe we can go to Berryessa or Buttes
Canyon or ???