Re: [Nobbc] TR4 help needed

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] TR4 help needed
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 09:30:44 -0700
Hi Robin,

Be careful with this TR, the pics may look good, and the car may even be in
good shape, but you cannot tell from pics. I talked to a guy at the vintage
races yesterday that had a BEAUTIFUL 55 TR2 that he bought sight un-seen
back east for $10000. He was told the car was restored, looked like it in
the pics, but was actually close to basket case. Go look at it, have checked
out, or buy something closer to home. You'll be much happier.

Michael
64 TR4