[Nobbc] saturday-denver-send pics of nobbc.

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] saturday-denver-send pics of nobbc.
From: "Steve Lehmann" <sand@frii.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:10:54 -0600
hi guys,
your nobbc tr4a will be in the big denver conclave show sunday as a nobbc
entry, at least im shooting for it.

dee and i have decided not to committ to the saturday ride the rockys conclave
event althow the entry forms are turned in-we will just have to see what
saturday morn brings.
back to back days are becomming difficut for me.
therefore i have chosen sunday show over saturday ride.

please send nobbc saturday ride photos up the mountain, thanks !!!
steve.
sand@frii.com