[Nobbc] May Ride

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] May Ride
From: "liam oflaherty" <liamof@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 17:38:23 -0700
Hi guys and gals,
Just wanted to weigh in on the may ride.  Sorry won't be able to make it since
I will be down the penninsula in San Carlos this saturday with my mga.
Yes, please try to schedule a marin ride!  Donut Shop in Novato on Redwood is
down the street from me and would be a great meeting place. (Starbucks and
traders joes accross the street).  Point Reyes Bear Valley visitor center is
also a good lunch spot and then possibily a ride out to Drakes Beach (Nuevo
Albion). I agree that bicycle riders also love the back roads of marin but
let's not let that stop us.  Last saturday I road my bike to Point Reyes and
had a 18 car porsche club pass me.
Now that my mga is running with out problems (knock on wood) I will try to
meet up with you guys on the June ride where ever you have it.
Liam
57 mga