[Nobbc] Gearbox tech session

To: nobbc@autox.team.net, Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Gearbox tech session
From: gtwincams <gtwincams@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:46:37 -0800
Greetings NOBBC members,
John Kenner and I will be holding a tech session for any who are
interested in seeing a gearbox disassembled and inspected. As some of
you know, John is restoring a Lotus Elan +2, and I'll be sorting through
his gearbox to determine whether it needs an overhaul or full rebuild.
We won't be reassembling it the same day, since bearings and other parts
will have to be ordered, but for those of you interested in a get
together and a chance to see inside an old English Ford gearbox, this is
your chance.
The tech session is Saturday, April 5, at 10:00 am. Please bring food
and drink if you plan on staying through lunch. Bring folding chairs if
you want to sit.
John's address is 5190 Vine Hill Road,  Sebastopol.
Send any questions before April 5 to me at gtwincams@pacbell.net, or
John at fawn220@comcast.net.
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian