Re: [Nobbc] Saturday's Drive?

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Saturday's Drive?
From: wendell bain <wbain@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:22:38 -0700
Ron,
Glad to hear you are up and running again. I went to the CSRG races
at Sears Pt. both days. Lots of fun. Not familiar with the DeRosa
Preserve
or Artesa Winery. Have to find out about those. Sounds like you
had a good run.
I will be in So. Cal. on the 28th so I probably won't be able to make
another run until November.

Wendell
59 Morgan