[Nobbc] October Schedule

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] October Schedule
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:28:02 -0700
Our first ride this month will be this coming Saturday 10/13, the second
ride will be Sunday 10/28. Both will start at 10 AM in the usual spot
west of 101 on River Rd. unless someone suggests a specific destination
and/or starting location. The weather Saturday is supposed to be
fantastic but if it is raining, we'll go Sunday.

Our winter schedule traditionally starts in November...we switch to one
scheduled ride a month (usually the second Saturday) starting at noon.
Unscheduled rides will also occasionally occur per member's requests.
Some of our best rides in the past have been during the winter months so
don't miss out.