Re: [Nobbc] RIDE?

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] RIDE?
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:02:57 -0700
Dean is correct, Sunday is the fourth Sunday of the month, our regular
ride date. So far, no one has offered a ride suggestion. The meeting
will take place at 10 AM in the River Rd. commuter lot and those present
will decide on the route. I have to say that this time of year
(Sept.-Oct.) has some of the best riding weather so there should be a
good turnout. Any suggestions for a destination?