Re: [Nobbc] welcome-robin-apex.

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] welcome-robin-apex.
From: "Robin Jackson" <apexbrit@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:46:31 -0700
Hello Jim, thanks for the welcome. I certainly remember your red MGA and you
too. (sometimes I remember the cars better than the owners!)

I have lost track of Nigel and his TR6, Blue. Last time we talked he was going
to fit FI to her and was perhaps being transferred to Scotland.

See ya on the road, mate.

Cheers, Rob