Re: [Nobbc] Palo Alto next weekend

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Palo Alto next weekend
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:21:02 -0700
Well, in the past, the Palo Alto show used to have a great vendors area
and I was able to buy lots of needed parts. This was cut out of the show
proper several years ago causing me to like the Dixon show better. Don't
get me wrong, I still think the PA show is great and still well worth
visiting just not as nice as it was. It does have the largest number and
variety of British cars available in our "local" area. I have seen some
beautiful and unique cars there, the only place some of them can be seen!

It is a bit far to drive two days in a row so to go on the Saturday
drive and then the Sunday show almost requires a place to stay down
there. In the past, most of our members have just gone for the show on
Sunday and driven in our ride on Saturday.