Re: [Nobbc] triumph-coventry works question.....

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] triumph-coventry works question.....
From: "Scott Irwin" <riprock99@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 13:08:01 -0700
My history of Triumph suggests that it was at some point after WW2 but
doesn't really say that I remember.  Certainly the big new plant in
Liverpool was and shut down from labor and economy problems.  I'm also not
sure of what time your referring to since Triumph started there making
bicycles and expanded up to almost WW2 then went into receivership, only to
be resurrected by Sir John Black from Standard after the war more or less.
Then ther was BMC and Leyland which must have been unionized.

Scott Irwin
65 Spitfire