newsletters

Re: Newsletter Editors

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newsletter Editors
From: "Al Bradley (home)" <bradal@naxs.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 12:46:56 -0400
I am Al Bradley of Abingdon, VA, former editor of The Appalachian
British Car Society Newsletter. Our club is mainly composed of members
from Kingsport, TN and surrounding areas and we have usually around 35 -
40 members.  I retired after 7 long years of editing (i. e. writing,
formatting, copying and mailing) the ABCS Newsletter and would be glad
to offer any advice and help or contribute articles that I have written
from some of my many experiences with British Cars.   It is really good
to finally hear from some of the rest of you!

///
///  newsletters@autox.team.net mailing list
///