mini-baja

Let's keep it friendly

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net, gr792@yahoo.com
Subject: Let's keep it friendly
From: alex.durham@telusplanet.net
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:52:16 -0700
Come on people! What's with the sh*t attitude? (you know who i'm talking about)

Aren't we all suppose to help each other out. I'll vouch that the drip pan can
be a real pain in the ass.

This is my second year in minibaja and last year wihout the help of others
(central florida and the other team who had the "mutt", thank you!) we would of
had a real hard time getting through safety. We did our part in return too and
lent a shock to a team who blew one.

What goes around comes around. (as cheesy as it sounds).

Isn't the purpose of this email list to ask questions and such...or is it just
to tell each other to piss off...?

Anyways I'll see you all there.

Good Luck!

-Alex Durham