mgs

Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!

To: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:07:43 -0500
   Well, I don't think that's exactly what Paul said.  I believe he
added the caveat of an experience driver pumping the brakes.  Well
that's what ABS does FOR the driver.  Also, I disagree that locking the
wheel up provides the most effective braking.  My experience and lots of
studies say otherwise.  Just think; if locking them up was most
effective why pump the brakes?

   Cheers,

   CR