mgs

opening a dispute with paypal

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: opening a dispute with paypal
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:04:55 -0500
Has anybody opened a dispute with paypal on an eBay auction?

I won some wheels for my Subaru a little over 2 weeks ago,
and have had precisely 1 email from the seller, that being the cost
with shipping (which may have been too low, seems to me
compared to other wheels).

I have sent him mail a couple times asking him to let me know
about the tracking so I can be ready for them. Then I asked
last Friday, if they've been shipped, etc.

His ebay rating was 100%, but he'd sold 18 things total.
Most of his feedbacks were fast shipping, though one was
fairly slow and limited communication. Looks like most of
the other stuff was radio/electronic stuff.

How much time do I wait?