mgs

RE: Black Tulip, was Brake servo, was Faultless MGB-GT

To: "'yd3'" <yd3@nvc.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Black Tulip, was Brake servo, was Faultless MGB-GT
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:25:36 -0000
Blake asked: "Perhaps we should know which Aberdeen."

That'll be the first, original Aberdeen, in the north-east of Scotland!

Although no-one around here is too familiar with a Black Tulip BGT either,
it's been in my workshop for the last 6 months, and in a barn for the 11
years before that.  Within the next week or two, all that should change!

Richard & Sammy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.