mgs

RBB bashing

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RBB bashing
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:43:57 -0600
I'll pipe in here as the owner of two nice B's, a 67 and a 79 (HIF modified
and desmogged). I like both, but as to jumping in and going the 4 miles of
gravel to town, or taking a 200 mile jaunt on the highway, I prefer the 79.
It's synchronized, easier to get in and out of, has fender guards and "mud
flaps" all round, the muffler doesn't drag on the gravel, has a zippered
rear window, rides better, and has fresh
air face vents. I don't notice the cornering/suspension differences because
I don't take corners that fast anyway, although I do usually drive it over
the speed limit:-).
Monte