mgs

Re: Engine Colour

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Colour
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:54:53 -0500
Hmmmm... well that's interesting and good news. So th late 67 came with metal
dash and had backup
lights.

I have a 68-74 BMH body shell that I'm planning on putting a metal dash into. I
was wondering what
to do about the back-up lights. kind'a wanted to keep them. British Wiring said
they could make a 67
harness with back lights. I already have the European spec repro (fiberglass)
speaker console with
which to marry the larger transmission tunnel to the metal dash. I have the
metal dash, dash shroud,
and steering column firewall hub from a 67.

Just need to get the TR250 finished first :-)

Don Malling

Only the very last of the 67's where Mk2's I they had the abingdon pillow and
were mostly 68's
titled as 67's. The breakoff is in the high 130's I like having the sorta late
67 feature of backup
lights and not any of the other stuff. Non-synchro is fine for me on that car.
Carl French