mgs

RE: Filling the steering rack

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Filling the steering rack
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:20:21 -0400
I went to my local Napa auto parts and bought a oil can and the necessary
fittings to attach a grease gun end.  I now have a oil can adapted to
putting 90w through the grease fitting on the rack.  Less than $10 IIRC.

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT
----
I'll be driving for charity in the 2004 Michigan British Reliability Run!
Info & Secure credit card donations: http://www.mibrr.com