mgs

RE: Wire Loom Screws

To: "'Zach Dorsch'" <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wire Loom Screws
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 18:48:13 -0500
I don't know where you are located, but you should be able to find the
screws in any well stocked hardware store. That is certainly true here in
North America. A 10-32 screw will work, but I believe they were originally a
2BA. The UK didn't give over to SAE or UNF hardware and kept BA for small
hardware until they finally went (horrors) metric <grin>. Moss likely
doesn't stock them since they are a common item in most hardware stores.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer